Thursday, May 10, 2018

Entry 10.5 - Cookies, Anyone?

Sooo... This was supposed to be the Orleasian Cakes entry, but it is shaping up to be much longer and much more work than I have time for currently. I baked last weekend and intended post a magnificent post today all about it, but magnificence takes time. And I thought it best to take time rather than rish through and post something only partway-finished.

At this time, I am preparing to travel to Colorado for a weekend trip to see my sister. She is graduating college this weekend and I am traveling with my folks to be there at the ceremony for her. I will be active on Instagram and Twitter this weekend (see below for links), sharing food and drinks, some sisterly mischief, and probably very little Dragon Age related items because neither my sister nor my parents are into video games. I will be putting my blog work on hold until I return home on Sunday. Regularly scheduled programming will return next Thursday. Until then, please enjoy some cookies:




The chocolate chip cookie recipe is from The Viet Vegan, one of my favorite vegan bloggers. I definitely recommend checking her out - she is a gaming nerd of the highest quality!

I'll be back next week with cakes! I swear on Andraste's ashes, there will be tiny cakes.


And by the way, I hate raisins about as much as Sera. I only make my cookies with chocolate chips. Never raisins. Blegh!



Like what you are reading? Great! There is more to come in the next few weeks!

Have any friendly suggestions or cool ideas? Please feel free to comment below. You can also email me at foodsofthedas@gmail.com, message me at AGSamuels on Reddit, or tweet me at Essem_Jay on Twitter.
You can also follow me on Instagram at @gourmetveganthedas.

Walk always in the Maker's light.

__

Sources:

The Viet Vegan: https://thevietvegan.com/
The Viet Vegan, Chocolate Chip Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JCykg4iN0I
__

No comments:

Post a Comment